Back-to-School Night PowerPoint Presentation for Parents
Please click the links below to view Back-to-School Night PowerPoint Presentations.
Below you will find the Rules of the PS 35 Lunchroom! Please review them with your children at home. Mr. Dempsey and Ms.Belcher are on duty for grades K and 3, Mrs. Dart for grades 1 and 4, and Mr. Rodriguez for grades 2 and 5. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the lunchroom rules, please contact the school and someone will return your phone call as soon as possible.
We will be instituting a "rewards" program in the lunchroom, where the classes have the opportunity to receive a STAR for the day. The class or classes with the most STARS at the end of the month will receive some kind of award, like an extra play period.
Our mission is to provide a safe, happy, healthy environment in which your children enjoy their lunchtime!
PS 35 Lunchroom Rules
1. We will sit at our table like ladies and gentlemen, using our indoor voices.
2. We will wait patiently to line up and receive our food.
3. We will say "Thank you" to our kitchen staff.
4. We will dispose of all our foods and drinks in the garbage bins.
5. We will politely ask an adult to go to the bathroom or drink water.
6. We will do our best to keep our tables clean, our manners polite, and our behavior appropriate everyday,
7. We will respect each other's personal space.
8. We will respond to the whistle be being silent and putting our heads down.
9. We will line up for our teachers silently at the end of the lunch time.